Sunday, July 05, 2015

Pawsome box - Make your dog happy! :)

Hello everyone!

It's a very hot Sunday but I am here today to talk about that lovely thing that is dog subscription box and, in particular, about Pawsome one!

 

So, in mid June my dog's (Genny) first box came in and we were so excited! First of all cause the delivery was really fast (they dispatch the boxes around the 15th of the month and it was here not late than June 17th so wow!), then cause the box looked so so lovely and then, of course, cause of all the amazing things inside!

First of all, for those who don't know what a subscription box is, that is a monthly plan delivery in which, for £19.99 a month, you will have in your box pieces worth up to £30 that include toys, snacks and utilities all choosen with care and considering your dog's breed/size/age!
Is it also good to discover new brands and let your dog try new things :)

So here are some pics of the package and what was inside our June box
{click the link to see better all the lovely items that were inside this box!}


My dog is so happy with her subscription box and adores all the toys and snacks! 
I am so so glad I found powsome box cause they are really PAWESOME! :)

I really hope this helped you and if you have a furry friend and like the idea of a box that came into your house every month full of great things then go for it! You can, of course, unsubscribe whenever you want! :)

Me and my dog wish you a lovely day! If you have questions about this or anything just ask me!
See you on the next post! 




1 comment:

  1. Your dog is so cute :)
    This looks great, I think I'm going to have to get one for my dog!

    Rambling Makeup

    ReplyDelete