Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Bleach London: how I dye my hair!

Hello lovelies! 

As I got so many questions about my pastel ends when I got them and as I just was in the mood of dying my ends again, I decided to make a post about the process and the products I use. 


As you can see, the products that I usually use are the Bleach London super cool colours and the reincarnation mask (I also like to use La Riche directioner and Stargazer ones but Bleach London products are way better for me!)


To reach the peachy-pastel-pink I love I use a mix of Rosè and Awkward Peach (they are my favs from the range! 5 stars colours!) I usually do the mix trying to mix two parts of pink and one of peach. The colours are already pastel so you don't need to add other conditioner or somthing! :) 


It's so so so easy and the products smell so good that you will want to dye your hair again and again! Also Bleach London products didn't damage my hair at all, they like "nourish" my hair and this is why I love them. Hair feels soft and not dry at all! 


Then I apply the mix straight into my ends with the use of this brush (you can get the brush and a mixing bowl similar to this into the total bleach kit or any other store). I leave it up for 20-25mins then rinse well and don't shampoo! Then I apply the reincarnation mask to my ends and leave it for 10 mins and rinse well. Then simply blow dry. 


And this is the result! Obviously I have ombre hair so the ends were already bleached and light, so this is why the colour is so true and pastel. If you don't have bleached hair I suggest you to bleach them first with one of the kits.. You can bleach just the part you want to colour. If you don't want to bleach your hair, you can just choose a darker shade like purple or dark green and it will end up less bright but still a good colour. 


If you have any questions please leave me a comment. Also if you want me to talk about what I think of the colours of the range and what I tried and the result I got, let me know. What do you think of dying your hair in crazy colours? 

Hope you have a lovely evening! 

X


7 comments:

  1. Wow, I didn't know this products! Can I use it on my dark brown hair also without bleaching it before?
    Amazing results!

    xoxo Colli // tobeyoutiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you want to reach a pastel shade you have to bleach it a bit first; but if you just want a colour to put on darker hair I think you could pick up the Bruised Violet (which is a great purple shade) and it would look amazing on your hair! <3 x

      Delete
  2. Oh wow it looks stunning! Makes me wanne do this to my hair too... ;-)

    I am in desperate need of guest posters to keep my inspirational Wednesday going, if you are interested: http://charlinehasablog.blogspot.com/2015/02/notetoself-call-for-guest-posts.html

    Love, Charline xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tutorial doll :) Such a gorgeous hair colour!
    How long does the colour last before it fades?

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It says 5-10 shampoo but it usually lasts on me for like 3/4 washes :) x

      Delete
    2. Once the colour washes out does it go back to the colour it was before? I have ombre ends like you & was just wondering whether it completely washes out or whether you can still tell it has been dyed x

      Delete
  4. Welcome to Beauty Express VIP Salon, offering you the Eyelash Extensions Treatment in Harley Street, London.

    ReplyDelete