Thursday, February 05, 2015

January Favourites ♡

Hello lovelies! 

It's Feb and that means just one thing: Jan Favourites! :D


I didn't buy a lot of new things this month but I quite discovered things I already owned and that I didn't used a lot recently.
One of these things is the Bourjois Healthy Mix in 51 Vanilla!
I didn't liked it at all when I bought it cause it was too thick and I didn't liked how it worked and, a part from the lovely smell, I used to leave it on a side thinking that it didn't like my skin. 
Recently I tried to give it another chance and it surprised me! Basically I love it now and I've been using it a lot this month, almost everyday I think. It is perfect for a dewy look, great for dry skin (I wouldn't recommend it for oily skin at all) and I just think I didn't like it at first cause I have changed my skin routine and now my skin is a bit more hydated and it works really well with it. The coverage is buildable but you can have a medium coverage with just one layer. It doesn't last 16hours as it says, obviously, but it stays on place with a good powder on top for like six hours. 
But I think it's great for a high street foundation. 


Then I have rescovered berry-burgundy eyeshadows and I've been love these two a lot! 
The first one is from KIKO and it's a loveluy berry-red-coppery shade which is really pretty and makes blue eyes pop up (just saying.. blue eyed girls take note!) and then the second one is from the Vamp line by PUPA and it's a cream one, more brown-burgundy but it looks so pretty; has little shimmers in it and lasts really really long! I also love it as a base for others eyeshadows! Preeetty!


On to the lips I've been using a lot these two lipsticks; one from KIKO again and it's a lovely dark red and the second one, which it's not properly autumnal but I used it a lot this month, is the L'oreal caresse in Dating Coral, a wonderful coral that doesn't last very long and it's pretty creamy but also a lot moisturizing!

How not to mention my best friend in these Jan cold days: Labello lip butter. It smells amazing, feels amazing on the lips and the little pot is just too cute!


I also have two hair products in the favs of the month and the first is this hair repairing spay with keratin from Avon; it's a 7 in 1 spray that you can apply both on wet and dry hair and then you basically brush it and you're done, the hair feels so soft, healthy and moisturized and smells so good too. Totally helped me a lot cause I had very dry ends but since I've been using this combined with the mask and the shampoo, my hair is like resurrected. 


The second one is this AMAZING mask from Bleach London for dyed and bleached hair; as you may or may not know I have ombre hair, which means my ends have been bleached so damaged but my hair looks totally different when I apply this mask and this is why I adore it! You just need a little bit and you'll feel your hair so soft as soon as you put it on, it's magical! If you ever need a good mask for your hair, I'd definitely recommend this to you. It costs nothing for what it does and really lasts you aaages. 


So these were the things I've been loving this month! 
Do you have one of this things and what to you thing about them? What have you been loving during Jan?

Hope you're having a great day and I will see you on the next post!

(Next post will be GREAT! I'm so excited cause I have some wonderful things to show you so.. stay tuned!)


x

3 comments:

  1. Some lovely picks! Here's my January faves if you want to take a look? :) ownandbecome.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/january-favourites.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyy Lovely, I have nominated you for the Versatile Award!! Please go check out my blog for more detail http://afrobeebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/versatille-award.html
    Thanks xx

    ReplyDelete