Wednesday, July 15, 2015

NUDE dude by theBalm - review and swatches

Goodmorning lovelies

As you can tell I am back with a post about the absolutely beautiful Nude Dude palette by theBalm ♡ 


I'm sure everyone have heard about theBalm amazing make up range and this palette, which is the second one of a NUDE "series" that includes the first one called Nude tude that has more browny shades in it! This one as you can tell is a bit more cool toned and pinkier; I think this is perfect for every skin tones, even for palest skins cause you can't go wrong with golden-pinky-browns shades!


First thing first: look at the packaging! TheBalm are most famous for their packagings cause they are really amazing and I love everything is "vintage style"! Here in the Nude dude palette we have six types of dude (hehe) and everyone is special!
You get a huge mirror, a super handy packaging (only thing is that the packging is made of cardboard so you have to be careful not to stain it as it's so beautiful it would be awful! I know, I have an obsession!), a double brush and 12 wonderful eyeshadows, all very very pigmented and long lasting!


Here are the shades and the swatches! :)

  • Fearless: matte butter shade, I love it to prime my lid or just as a base colour for days you just want to do eyeliner and mascara.
  • Flawless: great light brown matte shade, perfect for the crease and even for eyebrows.
  • Firm: frost darker brown 
  • Flirty: frost purple/burgundy shade
  • Friendly: matte deep purple/wine shade
  • Fierce: shimmery black
  • Fablulous: frost, almost duo chrome, white shade with a lot of gold in it, perfect for highlighting
  • Faithful: light frost gold
  • Fit: frost copper
  • Feisty: amazing matte rusty shade, love it in the crease
  • Funny: frost burgundy shade
  • Fine: shimmery deep brown

first arm is from Fabulous to Fine
second arm is from Fearless to Fierce 


My fav colours (most used) are: Fiesty, Fit and Faithful!

I hope this post was useful and hope I helped you if you had the plan of getting it!
I think this is an amazing palette and I'd recommend it to anyone!
Give it a go!

Wish you a lovely day!

x

2 comments:

  1. Those colours are so pretty. And so is your blog.
    Love your posts x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bellissima questa palette

    INTO MY JEANS

    ReplyDelete