Friday, July 31, 2015

Easy Smoothie Recipe

Hello lovelies

Here I am today with another quick and easy recipe, great for breakfast!

 

I have bought the blend-active blender and since than I have been enjoying making myself smoothies as it's so so easy and quick to make them. Here's the recipe I have been doing lately!

Peach Banana Smoothie

1 banana
1 peach 
1 spoon of yogurt
a dash of almond milk
chia seeds

I just chop the fruit and put the pieces in the blender, then add the yogurt and milk.
Blend everything in and the mix chia seeds in it!

Chia seeds are among the healthiest foods on the planet. 
They are loaded with nutrients that can have important benefits for our body and brain. 
They don't have a flavour so you can literally add them in everything like smoothies, salads or just plain yogurt.. wherever you want! 
They are so small but what they do to us is so big! 28 grams of chia seeds contain:
  • Fiber: 11 grams.
  • Protein: 4 grams.
  • Fat: 9 grams (5 of which are Omega-3s).
  • Calcium: 18% of the RDA.
  • Manganese: 30% of the RDA.
  • Magnesium: 30% of the RDA.
  • Phosphorus: 27% of the RDA.
  • They also contain a decent amount of Zinc, Vitamin B3, Potassium, Vitamin B1 and Vitamin B2.

 I hope you liked this quick post and I wish you a lovely day!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment