Sunday, June 07, 2015

Quick & easy summer snack :)



Good morning

Hope you're doing well! I posted a pic of some heathly and yummy treats on instagram and I thought I would share the super easy recipe with you as I enjoyed them so much!

Things you need are:

  • Fruit of your choice 
  • Yogurt 
  • Some muffin silicone baking cups

 

All I did was put a generous spoon of yogurt in the cup  
(I used plain greek one, but you can use whatever you want even flavoured ones! It's totally up to you, you can have loads of fun with the combinations :)) 
then chop fruits in small pieces 
(I used bananas and cherries cause I only had that fruit at that time but I will surely try them with raspberries and blueberries!) and put them in the cup pressing them a little bit inside the yogurt. 
Then put the cups in the freezer! 

After less than 15 mins I put them out the mould and just enjoed them!
You can also put a stick in them before putting them in the freezer so you will end up having that fun lollipop shape!




So here it is! Told you it was super easy! :)
I really hope you enjoyed it and if you recreate this,
 let me know how you like it and which combination you like the most!

Have a lovely Sunday!

See you sooooon
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment