Saturday, September 19, 2015

Olivia Burton New Autumn/Fall Collection

Hello lovelies! 

The sun is out today and it doesn't really feel like Autumn outside but I am looking through all the autumn/fall collections and, as I am quite obsessed with watches right now, I couldn't mention the new Olivia Burton Oriental Opulence collection. 


I think you all know the brand and I personally think that it is one of the best brands cause of the accurate and unique style they put in every watch model.
So if you fancy a new watch or just want a new item to add into your wishlist then here are the new amazing watches all inspired by the Asian culture, exotic birds, kimonos and orchids, all mixed with the unique Olivia Burton's signature style. 














  • ORIENTAL OPULENCE FRIENDSHIP BIRDS BLACK & GOLD


  • If you're excited like me about new collections and OB watches in general then you definitely have to check out this collection and, maybe, one of them could be your early Chritsmas gift! hehe

    I hope you liked this post and let me know in the comments what is your favourite one and what is your favourite brand or colours to wear when it comes to watches;
    I send you a big kiss and see you on my next post!

    Lots of love



    No comments:

    Post a Comment