Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Drugstore Makeup Tag

Hello everyone  

I've been tagged by the sweet kyla so here I am with the Drugstore Makeup Tag. I'm so happy to do it because I think there are A LOT of amazing products in drugstores and it will also help people in choosing and discovering maybe new products!

1. What is your favourite drugstore makeup brand overall?

It's hard but I think I'll say Rimmel London cause is the most "complete" one in the sense that I love a lot of products from that brand as you will see hehe.

2. What are your favourite face, cheek and lip products?
My favourite face product has to be the Rimmel Wake me up concealer! I think it's the best, it gives coverage and glow. Also the lightest one is perfect for my pale skin and it's not so easy to find a good concealer not too white-not too pink- not too yellow! Pale skin probs. Ops.
My favourite cheek product is probably the Bourjois bronzing powder cause it's amazing, smells so good, last long and it's perfect to warm up your face and contour a bit! I use it everyday and will keep repurchasing it.

My favourite lip products are, of course, the whole Rimmel Kate Moss lipsticks range. They smell amazing, they're really pigmented, last SO long and don't dry your lips. Also the colour range is so pretty! They're my all times favourites! 


3.Least favourite product?
Uhm.. I think it has to be a Deborah Milano eye pencil. It was the worst. It faded in half an hour and it went all over my lid. Never again. 

4.What is your best makeup bargain?
It's the Rimmel Stay Matte powder cause it costs nothing and it's one of the best I have ever tried!

5.What is your favourite underdog product? (something you love that often gets overlooked)
I don't know really.. uhm, maybe Essence lipsticks.

6.A drugstore product that is overpriced?
It's not makeup but make up related. Brushes. Ugh, they are pricey. 


7.Drugstore products that isn't worth the hype?

Uhm, maybe L'oreal foundations. I usually don't like them on me. 


So here is the tag, I hope you liked it and I tag every single one of you that is reading this! Please, tag me so I can check the answers and maybe discover new products!

Hope you have a lovely day!

 ♡

5 comments:

  1. I agree brushes are so overpriced! I love the Rimmel range especially Kate Moss' lipsticks!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree rimmel powder is really good!
    now following your blog! ^-^ hope to be friends
    x
    siren7.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have to agree with Rimmel London being a fantastic drug store brand Rebecca | Rebecca Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. im a rimmel fan too, they'll always be my fave drugstore brand :)
    I followed you too!:) x x

    http://millieerosee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just did this tag over on my blog if you want to have a look? :)
    http://ownandbecome.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/the-drugstore-make-up-tag.html

    ReplyDelete