Monday, December 22, 2014

Stromae - Recine Carre Tour


Hello everyone! 


I've been SO busy doing Christmas related stuff and packing cause I'm gonna leave in few days but I just wanted to show you one of the craziest night of this year! 
On Dec. 17th I went to the amazing show of Stromae. If you don't already know him, I'll post you some pics and just one of his amazing songs and videos, cause yeah, one of the most wonderful things about him are also his music videos! 




For those who know him, here is the set list of the show I went to:

Ta fête 
Bâtard 
Peace or Violence 
Te quiero 
Tous les mêmes 
Ave Cesaria 
Quand c'est ? 
Moules frites 
Formidable 
Carmen 
Humain à l'eau 
Alors on danse 
Encore:
Papaoutai 
Merci 
Tous les mêmes (a capella)


The show was REALLY one of the best I've ever been to! 
The digital scenography was truly amazing and everything was so unespected that you couldn't get bored of anything! 
He's just amazing as person, as an artist, really great singer and amazing dancer.. 
I was just mesmerized and I didn't wanted to ever end!
He was so nice and sweet with us and can't wait to see him live again. I couldn't ever imagine all the things we seen that night; it was magical and we had a lot of fun!
If you don't know him very well, please, go search some live performances and, trust me, he won't let you down!
Here are some pics I made with my phone cause I couldn't bring with me my camera; of course videos are way better but I also wanted to post some pics.









So I really hope you liked this post as an update of my life and maybe I helped you discover another big artist! 
Know I'm going to have a bath with my lush bomb and I hope you'll have a great evening too!

P.S. IT'S NEARLY CHRISTMAS!!!

love you.
xx


1 comment:

  1. Great post! I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin and GFC. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete