Saturday, June 28, 2014

Limited edition karkadè and editing pictures:

Hello everyone! 

It's been a while since my last post, but these day's are such messy days you can't imagine! I had exams and loads of things to do, BUT here I am with another post, yay! :) 
First of all, I wanna thank all the sweet subscribers, you're lovely and hope you will be more and more! :) 
Today it was a mix of a boring and busy day! I woke up soo late (shame on me eww) cause yesterday I had to be the photographer of an event which ended at 3am basically - I was so tired I felt asleep in two seconds. Had breakfast with a greek kind of yogurt with some blueberries, goji berries and granola - yummy yummy!




Late in the day I had to edit aaaall the amount of pictures I took at the event and it actually stole me the day..




Finally a break time! I had a shower and read a magazine - COSMOPOLITAN - making plans, writing and drinking the new limited edition estathè in karkadè flavour which I highly recommend 'cause it tastes so good and karkadè flowers are sooooo so good for our body!




I am now at my friend's house, watching tv and basically chilling.. 
Hope you're having a greeeeaaat weekend, let me know in the comments how you spend your saturdays?! :)

P.S. I have a review for you in few days, just testing the new Colgate White Optic toothpaste! 

Loads of kisses. See you soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment